At Glynn Chiropractic we offer a variety of treatment methods so that we can treat a variety of our patients needs. An extensive amount of treatments matched with an extensive amount of knowledge means that we are confident that we can help you live your best, most comfortable life.
A patented form of manual therapy that uses stainless steel tools to perform muscle mobilizations.
- Promotes better healing environment for injured tissues
- Decreases overall treatment time
- Fostering faster rehabilitation
- Reduces the need for anti-inflammatory medications
- Resolving chronic conditions thought to be permanent
A safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the miofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
- Decreases pain by addressing all dysfunction throughout the body
- Allows blood, lymph and nerve receptors to work more effectively
- Strengthens the immune system by increasing the circulation of lymph throughout the body
- Improves nerve function
- Increases blood circulation
At Glynn Chiropractic we offer multiple CBD treatments including topical solution, vapor pens, gummy chews and soft gels. There are no psycho-active properties in these products and zero-THC.
Helps relieve migraines and headaches
Eliminates need for prescription drugs and drug therapy
A systematic and planned performance of body movements/exercises which aim to improve and restore physical function to achieve an optimal level of symptom free movement during everyday life.
- Improves and restores physical function
- Prevents loss of function
- Enhances functional capabilities
- Prevents and decreases impairment and disability
Interferential Current Therapy (IFC)
IFC, sometimes referred to electrical stimulation or STIM, promotes pain relief and healing by sending small amounts of electrical currents through the skin to stimulate the tissues around an injured body part.
- Safely reduces or eliminates pain
- Noticeably decreases swelling and inflammation
- Restores lost movement and improves restricted movement and coordination
- Stimulates natural hormones which help the body heal faster
- Considered by many experts as a highly effective form of treatment for chronic pain
Promotes healing, reduces pain and swelling through the application of ultra frequency sound waves to tissues.
- Increased healing rates
- Tissue relaxation
- Local blood flow
- Scar tissue breakdown
Cupping Therapy involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. The suction facilitates healing with blood flow, as well as the flow of “qi,” a Chinese word meaning life force.
- Helps reduce pain
- Promotes relaxation
- Boosts skin health
- Helps to treat respiratory issues and colds
- Improves digestive health
How does it work
Each treatment is used to treat ailments in different ways. For more information on a specific treatment please call during hours of operation, we would love to answer any questions.